The Burbank Certified Farmers' Market is one of the oldest in Los Angeles--with over 25 years of participation from local family farmers. Although we are a mid-sized market, we have hand selected each vendor according to the quality and variety of their produce. We are a traditional market--no arts and crafts--just high quality produce and we have a long waiting list of farmers who'd like to participate! The market offers a wide variety of produce, as well as organic cheeses, grass-fed beef, specialty breads and much much more. The market is open every Saturday, rain or shine from 8am-12:30 pm. A free parking structure is available to accommodate customers on Orange Grove Avenue.
In addition to the heritage and "small town charm" of the Burbank market, you have more than one reason to feel good about shopping here. In ad
(This listing was last updated on Mar 15, 2012)
3rd Street & E. Orange Grove Ave
Burbank, CA 91502
[ get directions ]
When and Where
Saturday, 8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
California Certified Organic Farmers (CCOF)
Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF)
Certified Naturally Grown (CNG)
Top Ten Reasons to visit the Burbank Certified Farmers' Market:
1) Flowers brighten any Saturday morning
2) Vine-ripened and Tree-ripened local produce is the tastiest on the planet
3) Heritage--we're one of the oldest markets in LA
4) Non-Profit Market (help your family, help farmers, help your community)
5) Sustainable Agriculture Practices
6) WIC & EBT certified
7) Community (know the people who grow your food by name!)
8) Eliminate packaging & waste
9) Open Rain/Shine
10 ) Free Parking!!!